If you are an ACPA member, please contact Eric Ferrebee for editing access to the content of this resource.
From ACPA Wiki
ACPA Awards fall into two discrete categories:
- Paving awards, which recognize quality construction, rehabilitation, and preservation projects, and
- Distinguished service awards, which recognize individuals, groups, companies, and other organizations for meritorious service, overall achievements, and dedication to advancing the art and science of concrete paving. Certain distinguished service awards also recognize pavement longevity.
Links to these categories are shown below, as are links to retired ACPA awards.
Distinguished Service Awards
- Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award
- Honorary Life Membership
- Harold J. Halm Presidential Award
- Lifetime Pavement Recognition Award
- Marlin J. Knutson Award for Technical Achievement
- Outstanding Pavement Promotion Award
- Sustainable Practices Recognition Award