If you are an ACPA member, please contact Eric Ferrebee for editing access to the content of this resource.
Excellence in Concrete Pavements Awards
The American Concrete Pavement Association's "Excellence in Concrete Pavements" award program encourages and recognizes high-quality workmanship in concrete pavement projects, and serves as way to share information about challenging and highly successful projects.
Judges representing various stakeholder groups throughout the transportation-construction community evaluate projects. The program recognizes contractors, engineers, and project owners who completed outstanding projects. The program requires projects to be completed in the calendar year prior to judging.
The following categories represent the current award categories in the "Excellence in Concrete Pavements" award program. Certain categories have been combined into current categories for reporting purposes and for sake of consistent data presentation. Click on the links below to view details about award-winning projects, including the Date; Award; Project Description; Location; Contractor; and where applicable the Chapter(s) and/or State Paving Association(s) associated with the projects.
- Commercial Service & Military Airports
- Concrete Pavement Restoration (CPR)
- County Roads
- Divided Highways
- Divided Highways - Rural
- Divided Highways - Urban
- Divided Highways & Tollways
- General Aviation Airports
- Interstate Highways & Tollways
- Municipal Streets & Intersections (less than 30,000 SY) and greater than 30,000 SY)
- Reliever & General Aviation Airports
- State Highways
- State Roads
- Traffic Management
- Urban Arterials & Collectors
Other Awards & Recognitions
- Excellence in Concrete Pavements Awards
- "Under 100 Club” Achievement Awards
- Distinguished Service Awards