If you are an ACPA member, please contact Eric Ferrebee for editing access to the content of this resource.
The mission of the ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter is to make portland cement concrete the material of choice for airport, highway, industrial, street, and local road pavements. Working in partnership with its members, the Mid-Atlantic Chapter promotes quality concrete pavements in the region by educating specifiers, legislators and government officials about the benefits of the locally manufactured, environmentally responsible, safe, and cost-effective pavement investment: concrete.
Year Founded / Affiliated with ACPA
- 2006/2006 (See "History" below)
- American Concrete Pavement Association, Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- 9701 Gayton Road, Suite 5
- Richmond, VA 23238
- Phone: 804.272.6337 | Fax: 877.731.7743
- Ray Seipp
- Mobile: 423.364.6982
- Email Ray
- Robert E. Hackman
- Email Robert
- GeoMaterials Consulting, LLC
- 9705 Oriole Court
- Ellicott City, MD 21042
- Phone: 410.960.4822
- Sherry Braafhart
- Office Administrator
- 14527 Alpine Drive
- Urbandale, IA 50323
- Phone: 717.475.9429 | Fax: 877.731.7743
- Email Sherry
- The Northeast Chapter, the first affiliated chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA), was formed in April 1987 to promote quality concrete pavements in the 13-state Northeast quadrant of the U.S. -- from Virginia to Maine. In January 2006, to better serve our members and customers, the Northeast Chapter divided into three independent Chapters, which are the Mid-Atlantic, New York State and Pennsylvania Chapters.