If you are an ACPA member, please contact Eric Ferrebee for editing access to the content of this resource.
The mission of the ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter is to make portland cement concrete the material of choice for airport, highway, industrial, street, and local road pavements. Working in partnership with its members, the Mid-Atlantic Chapter promotes quality concrete pavements in the region by educating specifiers, legislators and government officials about the benefits of the locally manufactured, environmentally responsible, safe, and cost-effective pavement investment: concrete.
Year Founded / Affiliated with ACPA
- 2006/2006 (See "History" below)
- American Concrete Pavement Association, Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- 9701 Gayton Road, Suite 5
- Richmond, VA 23238
- Phone: 804.272.6337 | Fax: 877.731.7743
- Ray Seipp
- Mobile: 423.364.6982
- Robert E. Hackman
- GeoMaterials Consulting, LLC
- 9705 Oriole Court
- Ellicott City, MD 21042
- Phone: 410.960.4822
- Sherry Braafhart
- Office Administrator
- 14527 Alpine Drive
- Urbandale, IA 50323
- Phone: 717.475.9429 | Fax: 877.731.7743
- The Northeast Chapter, the first affiliated chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA), was formed in April 1987 to promote quality concrete pavements in the 13-state Northeast quadrant of the U.S. -- from Virginia to Maine. In January 2006, to better serve our members and customers, the Northeast Chapter divided into three independent Chapters, which are the Mid-Atlantic, New York State and Pennsylvania Chapters.
- The ACPA Mid-Atlantic Chapter is one of twenty-four ACPA Chapter/State Associations in the United States affiliated with the national ACPA Founded in 1964, ACPA’s focus is on providing services in support of local Chapter programs and in nationally promoting the benefits of concrete pavements for interstate highways, state and county highways, municipal streets, local roads, military facilities and airports.