If you are an ACPA member, please contact Eric Ferrebee for editing access to the content of this resource.
Pavement design software
- StreetPave (streets, roads, highways): JPCP; JPCP Overlays
- AirPave (airfields, industrial): JPCP
- WinPAS (roads, highways; based on AASHTO 93 Method): JPCP; JPCP Overlays
- PerviousPave: Pervious concrete pavement
- apps.acpa.org: Bonded Concrete Overlay on Asphalt (BCOA) Calculator
Other commercially available concrete pavement and overlay thickness design methods and software include the 1993 AASHTO Guide (JPCP; JRCP; CRCP; JPCP, JRCP, and CRCP Overlays), AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design (Formerly DARWinMETM and MEPDG) (JPCP; CRCP; JPCP and CRCP Overlays), and PCA’s RCCPave (RCC) and Hydrological Design Software (pervious concrete pavement). The Federal Aviation Administration has FAARFIELD for concrete airfield design and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has PCASE for their structural design applications related to airfields and roadways. Several state agencies also have customized design methods or software for the various types of concrete pavements.